THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Picking Out the Correct Thanksgiving Turkey


I'm thinking that if we start cooking today, it should be ready by Thanksgiving (of next year). I love this time of year. The months that you spend dieting come down to 2 weeks in November and, let's face it, all of December. I, Jeremy Glass, have not lost a pound. In fact, the weight that I thought I lost came back with overwhelming reinforcements. So, in a fashion the French would be proud of (who coined the term "French Fries" and "French Toast"), I surrendered. I feel that there is now a lot more of me to love now.
Christmas time stresses me out. Everyone (Carrie), keeps asking for my Christmas list. Dire consequences (that I can't even mention) are threatened if I don't comply. The problem is, I have no idea what I want. Really. That's the stressful part right there. I don't mind the shopping (we have an unusually rich assortment of dumpsters in the area, if you can get the bums out), but it's telling people what I want. Let's face it: what I want, you can't get me. A million bucks, a house in southern Italy, a fat transplant that moves it all from my stomach to my arms to make me look buff, all of these dreams are for naught. Who wants to hope for a million dollars, only to open up their gift to see...Musk of Dead Ox cologne. Joy to the world, I'm wearing dead cattle cologne.
Well, I might as well wrap this up. If you are getting me something for Christmas, just get me money. Trust me, that's the most personal gift I could ever ask for.

7 comments:

Carrie said...

You want to look like Popeye??

Carrie said...

Lucky you, I had plenty of other people to buy for and I didn't get as far as you guys!

Anonymous said...

Not Popeye necessarily, but I have an hourglass figure. The sand is already at the bottom. I would like for the sand to be a little closer to the top.

Jer

Carrie said...

Why not ask for it to be put in your head, then?

Angie D said...

I don't know about Musk of Dead Ox, but there's some pretty nasty stuff by Avon right now that should be perfect. Eau De Raw Sewage, or something like that.

Anonymous said...

I don't want to look like a bobblehead, Carrie (not more than I do now, at least). It's always the ones that are named after character attributes that smell the worst. (Temptation, Good Personality...etc)

Jer

Anonymous said...

Better than smelling like toiletries

Grandpa Glass