THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My First Guestbook Signature

Yea!!! I finally got a signature in my guestbook...It was from Sheldon and Elizabeth Brown. They are a really cool couple and Jeremy and I have missed hanging out with them lately. Good to hear from you guys!

Also, just as a side note to this, my cousin Trisha has made it back safely from Honduras...She was over there providing nursing/missionary care to the people there. God has provided her with desire to help in this way and it really seems to suit her. She has many interesting pictures and especially loves the children.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi you 2,, didn't know you had a blog,, I have totally enjoyed it,, got a few laughs,, and that always helps. Glad you are back from your trip,,,SAFE and Sound!!!!! Sure was praying a lot,,lol,,will look i n on your blog more often,, if you don't mind,,, Love you, grandmaG.