THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 12, 2007

A Frustrating Week



What a miserable week. First, we had to get rid of Mystique. Beth's mom is moving to Florida and our apartment doesn't allow German Shepherds. We finally found someone that wanted Mystique, and though the process of getting rid of her was awful, the worst part was when the lady brought her back after 2 days. She had tried to make Mystique a housedog, which of course, didn't go too well. So now, we have to go through the whole process again.


The worst thing of all is tax week. I have finally finished our taxes, though I think I will vote for Gulliani, who is a supporter of eliminating income taxes and just raising the sales tax. I might just have to stay in Germany.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Mystique is a beautiful dog. I LOVE German Shepherds, and always wanted one. If I had a nice large FENCED in yard, I'd take her in a heartbeat. However, I don't and she deserves a home where she can get undivided attention (not to mention room to run freely).
I hope you find a wonderful home for her soon.

Oh, and I agree with you on the tax thing. Better yet, I wish we were more like TN. There's no income tax and (might be wrong about this) no property taxes? I think that's what Ashley said. Although they have a 9.9% sales tax. They tax everything including groceries...

Beth and Jeremy Glass said...

You're kidding me. Why can't other states adopt the same policy? I don't mind paying 10 percent on groceries.

Poor Mystique. She has no idea what's going on. She could possibly be an indoor dog, but it would take some patience at first. We'll see what happens.