My sister is having a contest for self-portraits. I have entered myself, Beth, Chica and Rusty. Chica did a wonderful profile on her self portrait, and Rusty kept having problems, because Chica was a camera hog...
I was going to take a serious self-portrait, but I stopped to eat a tasty lamp....
I saved the best for last. Beth had been napping in a decorative vase (pronounced vahz) and played peek-a-boo with the camera...
Beth wanted a better picture. Here is the self-portrait that she wants...

3 comments:
Very Nice!!
hey girl its good to see you on here! I like reading your blog...keep in touch with me!
Decisions, decisions! It is so hard to decide which picture should be ranked number one. Here is the judges final verdict, they are all the best! Ed McMann will be stopping by your door multiple time for each nd every one of them. Don't go anywhere. He expects to find you at home. Okay! I'm calming down.
Hey, it's great finally finding your blog. I have been watching Carrie's blog (I'm not even sure how I stumbled accross it.) I was looking for any links to yours I could. Then she updated her links, and there you were. (Maybe I just missed it until now.) Anyway, its great getting caught up. I'll be checking in often.
- Michael
Post a Comment