THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

After a long break..

Yeah, we aren't very faithful with this. If we were to backtrack and cover everything that we did from our vacation to now, we would never get caught up. So for now, I'm going to start from this past week or so and go from there.

Beth introduced me to the wondrous world of Facebook. It's almost scary how many people are on these different websites. As I look at Facebook, Blogspot, Myspace, etc., I always think about how I didn't think of this stuff. Did you know that the guy that created Facebook is in his mid-twenties?? Ridiculous. I'm 28, and my claim to fame is being about to quote the cartoon "Sleeping Beauty" (NOT my fault). Anyway, it's a lot of fun, and I've been able to get back in contact with some old friends and students.

Beth and I are having a debate right now. We would like to get another dog, but the problem is that we currently have 2 cats. I would love for nothing more than to see the cats go bye-bye, but the problem is what to do with them. They are fixed and declawed, so it's not like you can just drop them off in a corn field like the old days (Not that I would anyway). Here's where the debate starts: we could probably get rid of one at a time, but they've been together for so long that they get along great. You kind of hate to separate them. Anyway, if you have any ideas, let us know.

8 comments:

Keith said...

This is where Dale Bailey's advice would have come in handy.

Carrie said...

It doesn't help that one of them is retarded, either.

Beth and Jeremy Glass said...

He really does remind me of Oreo. You could do whatever to him and he's forgotten it in 3 seconds. The most retarded cat I've ever seen.

Carrie said...

You could advertise him as a furry goldfish. That might make things a little easier.

Beth and Jeremy Glass said...

The first furry goldfish that hates water. It's so crazy that it just might work.

Carrie said...

Um, Jer, you need to update your "About Me" section, unless you're still hanging on to Pokey's lifeless little body.

Carrie said...

Um, Jer, you need to update your "About Me" section, unless you're still hanging on to Pokey's lifeless little body.

Elizabeth Glass-Turner said...

Well, I WAS going to suggest old people. Old people need animals. And then that whole "retarded" discussion got thrown in, and I'm thinking maybe age, infirmity AND mental disability are just too much.