Okay, I'm going to condense the story and show pictures and go into more detail later. The bottom line is that Beth and myself are now proud "renters" of a home while we are saving money for the down payment. For our families peace of mind, this house is nothing like the one on Summerside. The landlord has been straight up with everything about the house, has done everything that we have asked (and very promptly, I might add), and we are in love with this house. It is actually smaller than our apartment now, but has more than enough storage (not that we're going to need all of it, we're actually working on having a big yard sale later in the summer). Best of all, it has an oversized, one car garage. Oh yeah, and we have our own vineyard and hot tub.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
A house to call home
Posted by Beth and Jeremy Glass at 10:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh my goodness!! It's adorable and the yard IS huge!! We're so happy for you guys!!
Yea for you!!! I'm sure you will love living there after being in an apartment for so long.
Hey, I really like it !! What a huge yard !! Looks like a great place to put some bird and squirrel feeders. Need some squirrels ? I am really happy for you. Dad
WOW,, that is beautiful..we have a lot of birds we can share with you..lol,, will need your new address,,e-mail it to me,,, and will you have the same phone number?,,ummm.. not sure i have that either,,so proud of u,, Love you both.. granmaG.
Post a Comment