THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Finally moved!

I have good reasons for having not posted in a long time. Moving kind of takes all of your attention. The movers came today and moved the heavy furniture that Beth and myself couldn't get. Sadly, some of the furniture has taken residence in the garage until it sells on Craigslist. I feel very badly, because I know Beth likes her furniture, but she's been a real trooper about it. Anyway, the movers did a great job, although a little expensive, but it was well worth it. Back to the furniture. If you would like some nice looking furniture, and would like to come and pick it up, just give us a call. If you don't mind that Molly took a liking to the coffee table and maybe chewed a little on one of the legs, the rest of the furniture looks great. I'll post some pictures maybe on Thursday so that you can see the progress that has been made. Don't hold your breath on that, though.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah !!! You're moved !! Congratulations are in Order !!
Happy New Home, Jer & Beth. We Love you, Dad and Mom