THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

A close brush with death




I was mowing my mother-in-law's yard, when I noticed a bunch of fur shoot out from under the mower. There had been a small rabbit hanging around the yard, so my first thought was that it had met a grisly demise. Lo and behold, it wasn't the rabbit, but I had stumbled onto a rabbit nest. I had gone right over it with the mower, but none of the rabbits were touched. Needless to say, I have put stakes around the nest to keep that from happening again.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

How very cute! Glad you didn't turn them into Little Bunny Foo-Foo!

Anonymous said...

AWWW!!!! Those are the cutest bunnies I've ever seen! Can I adopt them? Don't tell Jonathan I asked :-) Bring them over and put them on our doorstep at midnight tonight! hehehe Trish

Carrie said...

Yoo-Hoo! It's time for an update!!

Carrie said...

Let's see the snake!!!

Carrie said...

Let's see the penguins!

You'll probably have to change your password so that you can sign back in, by the way!