Yes, we have returned. It might have taken us a long, long while, but we are posting yet again. What we have will tingle your senses and disturb you in ways you never thought possible. Raw photos of the Glass family, such as...Robert, nauseated, or something far more sinister?? Or... "Bird flu - from an unlikely source". We will be covering Germany photos, updates, and our trip to...The Tuxedo Zone. I'm going to start with the most recent event first, and work my way back. So, coming in a few..."The Tuxedo Zone!"
Friday, September 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yea! You're back!!
uncut, unscripted, unsettling...yes, that describes a lot of Sunday dinner conversation memories I have! :) I tell everyone our extended family is Italian, without the connection to Italy. Or Greek, without the connection to Greece.
PS maybe I should start collecting garden gnomes. PS the guy I'm marrying used to dress up as Indiana Jones.
Post a Comment