THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Take that, global warming!!

My sister asked me what kind of car we could get for $1,400 (what we got from our car being totaled). Here is the answer...

Needless to say, we happened on the perfect deal, because we were originally looking for a small black SUV...this is none of the above...

Keep in mind, this isn't the one we bought, but very similar...We bought ours from a different dealer...I'm sure Sommer's is a great car lot.
Anyway, we are very excited that this car is actually costing us less than the Oldsmobile Alero did, which I found slightly disturbing.
Gas mileage isn't bad, but Al Gore would be glaring at me right now. All that global warming I'm causing is making me feel bad, but Al Gore wasn't around to pay for my car that was totaled because of all the global warming that was going on in March :-)

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Nice. Now you need to get a couple more pets and a hitch to pull a trailer (horse trailer, that is).

Beth and Jeremy Glass said...

Sounds great...I'll have to ask the rental office how they feel about livestock :-)

Kristina Clemens said...

Hey, just popping in to say Hi. Seems like it's been forever. Hope things are well for you. Kristina Clemens