Yeah, yeah, I know. We have an odd assortment of fish, snake, tortoise, cat, and now, another dog. A 10 week old Boxer who's a real sweetheart. Yeah, I do faintly remember saying that I didn't ever want to get another puppy, but I'll have to admit, I'm glad I did. It really started with Beth telling me that she always felt a little nervous staying at the apartment at nights while I worked. I've stayed there by myself a couple of times, and I'll have to admit that she has a valid point. Some of our neighbors like to hit the sauce. By getting a puppy, we can train it more easily, and we can do it our way. We've only had her one day, and she's already taken to the collar and leash, and Beth has taught her how to sit. Now if we can teach her to flush when she's done...
Her name, by the way, is Mulligan (Beth's idea, and a very good one, if I might add), but we will call her "Molly" (Mully?) for short. Go ahead and say it...I'm a softy. True, but now I'm a softy with a boxer. Love it.



Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Getting a "Mulligan"
Posted by Beth and Jeremy Glass at 11:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
This aunt's heart is melting into a little puddle of goo...
Awwwww....ain't she sweet? - Mom
How CUTE!! Tim especially likes the name --- because---that's his favorite word in golf. We had a boxer once and loved it --his nam was Tucker. They make great pets. congrats!
I just want to say... mullymullymully... It brings back memories of one of our favorite movies:-) She is TOO CUTE! Can't wait to meet her! My favorite pic has to be the one of Beth holding her so you can see her big old fat puppy belly! ADORABLE! Trish
Ok, it's time for more pictures!!! (said in a very demanding and authoritative tone)
Post a Comment