THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Molly...Week 2

It's amazing how fast she is growing. We took her to the vet yesterday (much to the dismay of my wallet), and she's now up to a robust 13 pounds. It also appears that she's gained about an inch in height. She's now noticeably taller than Chica (who still believes that she's the boss), and their play has become much more aggressive. She slept through the night for the first time last night! I was more than happy to take her out for the first time at 7:30. We had also removed her water about 3 hours before bedtime and took her out before she went to sleep, so I think we found the formula that works.

We took her to the dog park today and got some pics of her and Chica in action:






5 comments:

Carrie said...

AWWWWWWWWWW. Her cuteness renders me speechless.

Anonymous said...

It's hard work maintaining top dog status. Just ask Chica...

Elizabeth Glass-Turner said...

Isn't having two dogs great? They're adorable. I have to say, due to my weird, well, brain, that my favorite picture is the last one. It looks like me without coffee. Or me after I've seen one too many political commercials. Or me after I've been proofreading for several straight hours. Or me...

Anonymous said...

I would NEVER want to be the one to break the news to Chica, don't tell her I said so... BUT in the 4th picture from the top, Molly looks a bit like the boss hog!
Trish

Beth and Jeremy Glass said...

I like the bottom pic too. Chica's actually trying to entice Molly into coming over and attacking her. As far as Molly being the boss hog, not a chance. Chica makes sure that she's got the first dibs on treats, and when they're both in our laps, Chica is the closest to us. I'll be surprised if it ever changes.