Beth and I had gone to Indianapolis last year to watch the practices of the Indy Cars. It was neat, but not near as fun as this year. We met up with my parents, my sister and brother-in-law, and my nephews who are growing too old for my liking. I played around with a few of these pics, so if the contrast seems a little too much, or it's too light or dark, you know why.
Brennan and Jarred rolling down a large hill near turn 1...

Carrie and Robert. The first was a more natural pose, the second was a little more difficult for them to pull off...

The one thing that we didn't see at all last year was a wreck. While I wasn't a witness to the actual crash, I did hear the bang and saw the car spinning. I got to the scene long enough to get the cleanup and them towing the car away. The driver of the 6 car was Ryan Briscoe. He wasn't hurt.
Townsend Bell, leaving Pit Row.
I'm pretty sure this is Scott Dixon, but Dan Wheldon's car looks exactly the same, except the fin is a different color...figures that I didn't get that.
Security let us into the grandstands to get very close to the action. The coolest thing of the day...
...almost. Getting lost in the enchanted forest was pretty cool too. Sorry Robert, I just had to.
Jared playing at his soccer game. He's a quick little booger (and very good)

Last, I feel it necessary to tell mom and dad happy 33rd anniversary. I'll be posting some old pics of them sometime this week (if they'll let me).
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Our Trip To Indy
Posted by Beth and Jeremy Glass at 6:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment