THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Various Pics of Various Beasts

I need to mention this before I show the beasts. Beth finally finished a puzzle. It's beautiful, even with the two pieces Molly decided to sample. I didn't help very much, because I'm not used to the round puzzles. Or for that matter, anything over 50 pieces and not a picture of Big Bird.




6 comments:

Carrie said...

Molly (or is that Mully?) is sure looking long and lanky.

That looks like a super hard puzzle. I prefer my with a lot more contrast, bright colors and, well, no more than 150 pieces.

Beth and Jeremy Glass said...

Yeah, the pieces were some of the weirdest I've ever seen.

Anonymous said...

Yep. Thomas Kinkade puzzles are not the easiest ones to do. There are no distinct lines and the colors all blur together (though one time I did a 500 piece puzzle that was all eggs with a lone chick perched on top. That one was harder than a Kinkade. :))

Cute pics of the pups!

Anonymous said...

I frequent, more often than you update. I don't always comment. Love Dad.

Anonymous said...

What exactly is Chica doing in the 3rd picture from the bottom? Chica, the dis-tempered acrobat... just kidding, just kidding. You know I love her as only an aunt could (or whatever relation I am to her) Besides I have one of the most ill tempered dogs alive so I have no right to tease you! Cute pics! Trish

Beth and Jeremy Glass said...

It's funny Trisha cuz she loves to stand on her head and look back through her legs at you like that....Who knows :) She also chews her nails so I think she is a "special" lil doggie lol She has such a fun personality though.