THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 24, 2008

A Fair Amount of Fun Part 1

We had a lot of fun at the Clermont County Fair. The first set of pics are of the figure 8 races. Car 8 won. See if you can figure out what major problem his car had during the final race.


The last picture was just good timing. Beth mentioned how pretty the sunset was, and the flagstaff in the middle made for a good shot.

I'll be posting the rest of the pictures (including an embarrassing mishap with a water hose. No pics of that, thank goodness).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mom and I went to the Clinton County Fair "Demo Derby". It was pretty good, but nothing like figure 8 races. I love them. We use to go alot when we were kids and teenagers. They have School Bus figure 8's at the Anderson, IN. track. By the way, Jonathon Bailey's son Dakota told me several times at the Demo Derby, "I want to see one get hit so hard,the car catches on fire!" I think that was the mentality of most shirtless, bald headed, tattoed guys in the crowd. Dad

Anonymous said...

This sure is a really long race !!
Dad. 9/14/2008