THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Mrsa??

No, that is not a misspelling. It apparently is a form of staph that I managed to pick up. From where, I have no idea. I just know that my forehead has swelled nicely. Happy early birthday to me! My wonderful sister wanted pictures, but unfortunately, the camera flash takes away the swelling. Unfortunately, no pics for sis, I guess she'll just have to imagine what it looks like. Kinda like a goiter for the forehead. Maybe a little exaggeration. The swelling is about the diameter of a softball. Anyway, I'd better go soak my head.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Well, I'm glad you posted about it, anyway. Would've liked a picture to go with my collection of ugly pictures (like the one of Keith's ankle, my poison ivy, etc.) Oh well, maybe I'll find a picture of someone ELSE'S MRSA and post it as you.

Angela said...

Jeremy,
Wow, that sounds serious. My prayers are with you. Please keep us updated.