Okay, for some of you that have never lived in Frankfort, I will need to give you some background. Frankfort, IN, is where I, Jeremy Glass, grew up. We already have the dubious distinction of having our high school mascot as an angry dachshund, and having the name of the "Frankfort Hot Dogs". Our other, lesser known, distinction is our police reports. Being a small town, every, and I mean every, call to the police gets put into the local paper. Some of the best ones I couldn't find, but I did manage to find these:
4:44 p.m. - a disturbance was reported in the 2800 block of South State Road 28. A motorist struck a goose.
11:03 a.m. - a prowler was reported in the 500 block of West Clinton Street. Subject was working for a landlord.
8:11 p.m. - criminal mischief was reported in the 700 block of St. Mary's Avenue. A peep hole was reportedly missing from a door. (How do you steal a peephole??)
I'll post more as events warrant.
Monday, January 19, 2009
News from my hometown (Frankfort, IN)
Posted by Beth and Jeremy Glass at 11:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sigh...that's so great!
You forgot to mention the one a few days ago about "six teens who lit a clock on fire with gas."
I love the Frankfort Times (motto: providing a pittance of income to community 12-year-old delivery specialists).
It's funny. I have always admired cousin Dwayne. He started when he was young, and saved for years, and I was with him when he paid cash for his first car. I always wondered how he could do that on what they paid him, but I guess he was just very thrifty. Sigh, those were the days.
Post a Comment