The first pics are going to be from where we stayed in Las Vegas. The Monte Carlo was very nice, but we did learn something about the different casino resorts. Circus Circus is geared for anyone with kids, Monte Carlo is for the older generation, Mandalay Bay is for the wealthy jet-setters, and the Mirage and Luxor are for the younger generation. I'll post pics of Zion National Park later. I'm not going to comment on every picture. That would take forever. Just enjoy and if you have questions, just post them and I'll try to answer them. No, I'm not going to post all 500 of them (you're welcome).









Sunday, January 31, 2010
Vacation Pics
Posted by Beth and Jeremy Glass at 10:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm a little concerned about the juggler who appears to be performing in the dark, while standing in a busy street.
He was actually the cab driver of the minivan with the door open. He was in a long line of cabs waiting to pick people up at Ceasar's Palace, and he just jumped out and started juggling. It was hilarious.
Cool Pics Jer !! Dad
Post a Comment