THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Nothing and everything all in a few posts

I looked on our post counter and realized that we're coming up on 100 (96 and counting), so I started thinking about what to post for number 100. Maybe have a huge giveaway. A stamp, or a gallon of gas, for example. However, I mailed a letter, and needed gas to get there, so the giveaway was cancelled. 

My problem is that I have tons of pictures, but don't want to fill the post with a bunch of similar pictures. This is where Beth comes in. She figured out how to make separate pages that I can put all of my lighthouse and nature pictures to my heart's content. Bless you, Beth.
We just had our internet hooked up...after 4 months. We put if off for several reasons. Money being one, and the other was that the apartment complex has wifi, so we could just take our laptop over and use it on their network. Laziness wins out again, though, and we can now sit in the comfort of our home and post blogs, update statuses, etc. 
With the pictures and events that we've had, I would guess that we are now 5 blogs behind. With that being said, instead of posting one a day, I think that I'll post twice a week, and put nature pictures up on the new pages. I'll try to post new pictures once or twice a week.


0 comments: