I was complaining about the lack of wintry weather over the past few months and then, it hit with a vengeance. We just got 7" of snow and now they are predicting 3-7" of snow and 1" of ice and freezing rain tomorrow. I will never complain again....although, now that I think about it, I am upset about the lack of millions falling into my bank account :-)

Sunday, February 11, 2007
Be Careful What You Wish For!!
Posted by Beth and Jeremy Glass at 11:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Let me know when the millions start falling. I'll get my bank account under it too!
Sure will.
Awwww...like the calendar! (I just noticed it today!)
Mom
I thought of you when I chose it.
Snow? What's snow? Is it that cold wet stuff that makes your toes succumb to frostbite and makes you dehydrated if you eat it (by the way, yellow snow has NO added nutrients!!), it makes driving in it a few feet risking your very life? No, nope, never heard of itin the sunny south. We only have blue skies and beaches. By the way, it's Feb, 14th and we have blue skies and sunshine!!! Can't wait for you to get to enjoy it with us.
I know, I can't wait either. It is only 7 days now....YEA
Post a Comment