THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 04, 2007

What monkey??

Peyton Manning and my beloved Colts have finally won it!! After the first play, I was ready to turn off the T.V., but I decided to stick with it. It was a very good game, except for all of the turnovers, but I do have one issue with the NFL... was Prince the best guy you could get for the halftime show?? The only thing missing from that halftime show was Simon Cowell telling him halfway through the first song that he was awful.

It was neat hearing Tony Dungee talk about the Lord. What a classy guy.
Peyton looked happy (for Peyton). I think I actually saw him smile. Amazing. Anyway, feel free to leave your comments, Bears fans. I think that Grossman was the Colts MVP for the Super Bowl.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Yeah. Brennan said, "That guy is really weird."

Grandpa said, "Is that the Prince I know? I don't think it is. He must've had face surgery or something, cause he's way older than that."

Jared said, "Wow, his guitar looks like the place he's standing on."

Mom said, "Is that the 'artist formerly known as Prince'? I wonder how he answered his phone?"

I said, "Hey, he resembles Michael Jackson."

Grandma said, "Bob, turn it down!"

Beth and Jeremy Glass said...

Today's sign of the Apocolypse...Newspapers are saying that he was better than the Rolling Stones last year and as good as Paul McCarthy 2 years ago.Ugh. The first words out of my mouth was the questioning of (his) gender.

Beth and Jeremy Glass said...

Wonder if they thought that he was as good as Janet Jackson????

Beth

Carrie said...

Eeeew! Blech!