THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Beth's View On Indy's Championship

I Love This Guy!!!! And this one...and really thought that it was neat how he talked about doing what he had done as a Christian coach!

Well, I know that Jer has already posted on the game, but I am so excited that I must also. Jeremy, in his typical negative energy projecting way, was ready to give up after the first few minutes. I, on the other hand, never lost faith....After all, I had already prayed through on the results of the game...JK!!
The Colts really deserved this one.....Anyone that is as good as Peyton has been year after year deserved to be the MVP, although there were several people that it could have gone to this year. Here are some more good pics of the game.
The amazing thing to me is that I am probably more excited about this than Jer....Never thought the day would come :-) Now, if the Bengals can just do it next year....I will start praying now...not that they will win, cuz I know that they can, but that they can keep enough players from getting arrested to play the game.

Way To Go Colts !!

0 comments: