He is about 4 inches long and Beth is scared to death of him. Notice that he has fans on his feet instead of normal feet. He is completely harmless, but I thought he was so cool that I had to get him. When we put him in our tank, he lumbered all over it, scattering fish and frog, until he scuttled into a plant (it was too small for him) and made himself at home. He is a freshwater beast that can get up to 6 inches of clumsy terror.
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
A new addition to our family...Tank, the evil shrimp
Posted by Beth and Jeremy Glass at 8:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
He looks so sweet and clueless! Poor dumb little guy. You really need to get him a plant that fits him!
I wasn't afraid of him....I was just afraid that he would eat some of the other guys in our tank seeing that he was the biggest thing in there by at least an inch.
Post a Comment