Well Guys, we have just 6 more days to go until our 3rd anniversary.....I can't believe that it has been 3 yrs already. It feels like just yesterday.
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
6 More Days To Go
Posted by Beth and Jeremy Glass at 10:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Happy Anniversary in advance, in case I forget on the actual day (which I probably will).
Oh no, I have rubbed off on you. I always forget until after it is already over.
Here I am, leaving a comment on my (our) own blog. Not as a response to anything, but just an editorial. I won't actually get to be with Beth when our anniversary starts (I work until 6 a.m.), but I want to tell my perfect wife (if you have a weak stomach, turn away) that I love her and that I can't wait for the next 50 years. Happy Anniversary Babe.
Your "loving husband"
Awwwww....Thanks, Baby. It has been a good 3 years hasn't it? Love ya!
Happy Anniversary!!!!! May you be blessed with many MANY more years together. :)
Angela
Thanks Angela
Sorry I couldn't leave a comment yesterday, on the actual day of your anniversary, but I couldn't get this box to come up. Anyway, better late than never....Happy Anniversary (one day late) to both of you!! Love you both a bazillion googols!
Did you have a good time at Mammoth Cave?
Happy anniversary to you,
happy anniversary to you,
happy anniversary, dear Beth and what's-his-name,
happy anniversary to you! ;-)
Post a Comment