Jer and I went to Tall Stacks this past week and had a lot of fun. Tall Stacks is kind of a reenactment of how Cincinnati was back in the days of the steamboats traveling up and down the Ohio River. They also have throw backs to the Civil War and WW2 days. Lots of interesting things to do. We took a cruise, milked a goat, made soap and candles, ate a lot, held chickens, toured an old WW2 carrier of some sort, met Abraham Lincoln, and walked, and walked, and walked. Below are some pics. I will add more later since there are too many for one post.
















Monday, October 09, 2006
Tall Stacks
Posted by Beth and Jeremy Glass at 4:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
7th picture (up from the bottom)--I knew H.G. Wells knew what he was talking about!!
I love the pictures! It was really fun going with you guys. My favorite part had to be milking the goat. I made sure to rub my hands through Jonathan's hair before washing my hands:-) Yumm
Wow, that sure does look like a lot of fun. :)
It was fun Angela...If you like old time stuff, you would have loved it.
I know Carrie. Jeremy was afraid that he was going to be abducted for research.
Trish,
We did have fun didn't we? We also got lots of good pics and I will post more later. That poor goat had to be wishing that people would quit squeezing her. I had fun doing that too. It isn't as hard to do as it looks like it would be. You guys will have to go to the Renaissance Festival with us. I think that you would like it.
Post a Comment