Jer wanted me to post these pics.....This first one is a sign that we pass on the way to his Grandparents in Tipton, IN...It states "Eat Here and Get Gas." Jeremy, of course, thought that this sign was hysterical. 
This next one is a sign that we passed on our honeymoon in TN and Jer had to stop and take a pic....Hope you enjoyed these signs...We did!


4 comments:
I love the Sherrills sign! I've always wanted to eat there to see what would happen! :?
Me too!
I've actually seen in there. It looks like a greasy spoon, but I "guarantee" you'll like the food.
Jer
Ah, the Sherrill's sign..... Gives me warm memories of Christmas/Thanksgiving going to Grandma T's and one of us kids would say "Eat here, get gas." Then we'd all bust out laughing.... To this day, I still have to read it out loud, and laugh... Wouldn't seem right if I didn't.
Post a Comment