THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 06, 2006

New dog in desperate need of help

Two of the last five were adopted in time....If any one is interested in this guy, let me know.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beth, if you want to go get the dog, it's ok. I love you, honey, and I know how important it is for you to know the well-being of God's creatures is secure.

Why don't you run out to the shelter on Monday and bring the dog home. It would be a perfect addition to our happy little family.

Your Loving Husband,
Jeremy

Beth and Jeremy Glass said...

Well, I'm so excited. I picked up this dog today and named him Jazz. To tell you the truth, I am very surprised that Jer said I could have him, given the fact that he had banned any more animals. I guess that when you really love someone, you want them to be happy. I can't wait for Jer to get home and see him. He is a very sweet dog

Anonymous said...

Your dogs are all great, but of course, you know I am partial to Pogo, who thinks of nothing but food! (Not unlike many humans I know) :-)

Carrie said...

Congratulations, Beth, on your new addition!!

Beth and Jeremy Glass said...

Somebody has some answering to do... Someone, posing as me, left a blog giving Beth my "blessing" on getting a new dog. I'm not going to mention any suspects, but since Brennan and Jarred don't blog yet, that leaves one person from Indy...hmmm...

The Real Jeremy

Carrie said...

Wait a minute! What are you blaming me for? I knew you had banned any more pets (hmmm-where does that leave Rosy?), so why would I post as you?

You better keep checking around the state (and maybe your own state, too!)

Beth and Jeremy Glass said...

That sounds like a guilty voice to me for two reasons. The fact is, we checked on where it came from and Indy was the destination. The second thing is that I never accused you. It could have been Robert for all we knew. In the words of the great...um...whomever, "Me thinks she protesteth too much", or something like that.

Carrie said...

Phooey! I figured you'd end up checking the site meter to find out when and where it came from. Cursed thing!

There's no way Robert would've known anything about "botsy's guy" or even had time to be on the computer, for that matter!

Beth and Jeremy Glass said...

Carrie,
Don't worry, I didn't really adopt the dog. I knew that Jeremy would never have said that. He is very set on that. Just messin' with ya.

Beth and Jeremy Glass said...

Mom,
I knew that you would be partial to Pogo. He is so cute and he loves to sing at you if you come close to the aquarium. You would get a kick out of watching him.

Beth and Jeremy Glass said...

Good news, this dog was adopted. YEA!!