Hey guys,
I just got a cord where I can download pics from the camera, so here goes.......These are our pets. The white and tan JRT is my Mom's dog......The Chihuahua is Chica and the Shepherd is Mystique.


The red headed tortoise is Rosie Red (after the Cincinnati Reds former mascot,of course) and the other one is Pokey. The frog's name is Pogo.








4 comments:
Am I the only one that comments on these?? Your audience is boring. The turtles look lovely, but the dogs look delicious!
Count Dracula
I guess so...Everyone tells me that they look at it but no one ever comments. I guess that if I didn't just enjoy doing this, I would quit. Thanks for your loyalty!
Actually, I think that the problem is that no one loves us. :-(
"Somewhere out there beyond the pale blue sky someone's thinking of you and loving you tonight".:)
Post a Comment