Just a quick note about the horse that you have all heard so much about. Her name is 99% Genius and she won me 14 1rst place ribbons, 16 second place ribbons, and 49 ribbons all together in the one year that I showed her. She was so used to being called up in the first few places that if she didn't get called, she started looking around at the judge and acting real impatient...She was something else!! She was high point horse of the year for six straight years in Ohio and was used to show the standard for her breed at the Equine Affair in Col, OH. Isn't she beautiful?
Sunday, September 10, 2006
99% Genius
Posted by Beth and Jeremy Glass at 9:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
A horse is a horse, of course, of course.
Something that you forgot to mention was how she would show her rebellion in a very ladylike way by giving the wall a little kick at times when you would queue her to canter. She was such a sweetheart! Trish
Trish is someone who is familiar Nine and had many adventures with her and I riding Nine double...Hee Hee
awwwwwwwwwww.....I remember that horse...and it's poop! LOL I had fun with you 2 cleaning the stall. You had to be crazy for putting a city gal like me on a horse!!! muhahahha "NOW THIS IS LIVING"
She is so beautiful, and I had the pleasure of riding her. She had a rough trot, but her canter was smooth sailing. Love,Katie
Thanks, Kathy.....She loved your treats that you would always give her too :-)
Post a Comment