Hey Guys,
We are now starting the countdown to our anniversary (just one month away). Hmmm...I am trying my hardest to figure out what Jeremy has planned, but he is remaining steadfast in his determination to keep it from me. I will keep working on him :-)
We also only have 6 months left until Krista's wedding. Krista (for those of you who don't know) is my cousin and I am in her wedding. Fortunately for us, the wedding is in Fla., so we will have to take a vacation (isn't it terrible that we will have to leave work behind?)
Another thing that I am really excited about is that Jer's Dad is planning a trip to Germany for the family in June of next year and I am really excited for a couple of reasons....1) I have never really been anywhere before and 2) I feel that we don't get to spend much time with them and this will give us a chance to just hang out. Jer will enjoy getting to spend time with his family and so will I ....his two little, adorable nephews are always so excited when they know that we are coming.
Lastly, I wanted to state for the record that I am still a very loyal Reds fan!
Monday, September 18, 2006
Still A Reds Fan!!
Posted by Beth and Jeremy Glass at 11:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment