We thought that before we started delving into our lives, we should tell you a little about ourselves. Just a little, because we realize that you don't want to labor through a post that would take you several hours to read. The one that is typing this is Jeremy Glass, and my wonderful, beautiful proofreading wife sitting next to me is Elizabeth. She is an undisclosed age older than me (I am 26). We have two dogs, Chica (a 7 pound Chihuahua) and Mystique (an 80 pound German Shepherd), a frog named Pogo (I don't know the weight), and A turtle named Pokey (the army helmet on legs. I don't know the weight because she hisses at me when I pick her up). Needless to say, we love animals. We currently live in Cincinnati, Ohio, the home of the great Cincinnati Reds and the future Super Bowl champion Cincinnati Bengals.
Beth is a nurse for a living and I am a teacher (currently on sabbatical) and take care of a cardiologist in the evenings.
We are going to leave our current life stories on hold for now and will update and show pics in the very near future. Thanks for visiting!


5 comments:
Very nice. Let me know if you have any questions. I may not know the answers, but I've already pushed all the buttons!
Hey, Jer! I thought sabbaticals were only for writing books or dissertations in solitary confinement on a remote island in the middle of Walden Pond!
I think Beth has finally figured out how to put things on. I think that I created a monster. Carrie, sabbaticals are usually for writing books, etc., like you said, but I'm not a normal person. I'm a sabbatical freak. Uncle Bobbie, I'm thinking that the reason Carrie has gotten so good with her blog site is the countless hours online and the great ability to pawn the boys off on Robert :-) Well, maybe not.
Pawn the boys off on Robert? I'm sitting here laughing. If you only knew.
Ouch! I do probably spend more time online than I should. The problem has been exacerbated by the fact that I added a site meter and I'm addicted to looking at who's been on my site (by location only--I don't actually know WHO it is, but sometimes I can guess).
You need to get off of your sabbatical-keeping little bum and get poor Beth a horse!!
Don't worry Carrie...I love checking this stuff out. In fact, you will probably see lots of counts from us because I check it every little bit to see if there is anything new :-) I would like to find out from you how to add this to my site. Beth
Post a Comment