THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Sunday, September 24, 2006

My 15 Minutes of Fame

Hey Guys,
I wanted to let you know that I was on TV, or at least my name, city, and state were. Playmania, this interactive type game show on GSN (The Game Show Network) that you can email or text, asked for you to tell them about the most unique gift that you or anyone that you know had been given. I sent them an email regarding the camel bladder lamp that my mother-in-law, Carol had given my sister-in-law, Carrie. I think that I have this story right, unless Jeremy misinformed me. Anyway, she read all about me and then told about the gift...So Carrie, you gave me my 15 minutes (not quite but close enough, more like 5 minutes) of fame and for that, I am ever indebted to you. Just a quick story that I thought that you guys would get a kick out of hearing. Also, Jer wanted me to tell you about his close encounter, so here goes......We were at a Reds game and he had a screaming line drive foul ball go off the end of his fingertips. He was so mad at himself for the rest of the night because he came that close and let it get away.....Po' Baby!!! I also almost caught a T-shirt.....It was in my hands and the guy behind me pulled it out and, I may add, landed on my shoulder when he came back down and put a big bruise on the back of my leg where he pushed me into the chair. Jeremy told me in a very kind manner that next time I was just going to have to be more aggressive. Never mind that the guy was about 6' 3" and about 225 lbs.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I'm so glad I could be a stepping stone on your path to fame! ;p

jmakcen said...

I have offically decided that I am going to take a baseball glove with me to every game I go to next year. I guess that means I will have to purchase said baseball glove. At the risk of looking like a dork, at least no foul balls would be getting by me!