THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Beth Unleashed

Hey Guys,This is Beth and I thought that I would tell you a little about myself. I love my Husband(most of all), my family, all animals but horses and dogs top the list, the Reds and Bengals, reading, ebaying, the game show network, volleyball and cornhole, and I can have fun doing almost anything.
Jer and I went to the Reds openeing day game and watched President Bush throw out the first pitch and that was cool. We also went to Walmart and Edwin Encarnacion(the Reds 3rd baseman) was there and he autographed some shirts for us and we got a pic with him.
Two things that I want to do before I die are swim with dolphins and ride a horse down a beach. I love turtles and dolphins!! I also like Eeyore. He is so gloomy:-)
My only regret in life is that I don't have my horse anymore, but I will be as happy as I truly can be when Jeremy gets me my farm and I can get another horse. Horseback riding is truly my favorite thing in the world to do.
My best friend is Jer and my cousin Trish who hangs out with us quite a bit along with her husband Jonathan...Trisha is one of the most kind poeple I know and would do anything to help you. She is the type that you can talk to about anything and not have to worry about it getting around or her thinking bad of you because of it. We like a lot of the same things and Jer and Jonathan are happy as long as there is some sports event to watch, so they are easy to please. Our apartment has a huge pool and that is where Trisha and I spent endless hours this summer. Another interesting fact about Trisha is that her sister, Diane(who I miss very much since she up and moved away) is married to Doran Ritchey...You guys may know him as the piano player for the Liberty Quartet that Keith sings in....So Jer's cousin and my cousin sing together in a group in Nampa, Idaho......Small world, Huh? Also, my cousin Kim Fairchild. Kim is just one of these people that makes you so comfortable because she is so comfortable with herself and just cool about and with everything. Kim is truly accepting and never judgemental. We are a lot alike also.
Well, enough for now. I will check back in later.

3 comments:

jmakcen said...

The feelings are mutual, BotsyRoo! I don't know what I'd do without my swimming buddy! Love, Trish

Beth and Jeremy Glass said...

Awwwwww....The pool is closing soon so we better fit in a couple of more times....C-ya

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWW Beth that really made my day!! Thanks I will email you soon. Playing your guitar still? YOU NEED TOO!! Learn some cords and I have some cool bluegrass tunes im playing..and we can JAM BABY!