THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, September 10, 2006

A good day for Cincinnati

Arroyo dominates in win!! Reds 4, Pirates 2
Bronson Arroyo allowed 2 runs on just 4 hits over 8 innings!!

Well, today was a wonderful day for anyone hailing from Cincinnati who calls themselves a sports fan...Both the Reds and the Bengals spanked their opponents :-) Ahhh..Life is good!! I am telling you now that this is the year for the Bengals...I can feel it in my bones (and no, it is not arthritis) Arroyo and Carson Palmer are my two main men...(After Jeremy, of course) Also, we attended my cousin Jonathan's graduation party today....He graduated from UC with a degree in computer science and we are all proud of him....GO JONES!!!


The Bengals went undefeated in the preseason games and are now 1-0 in the regular season!!!!!

4 comments:

jmakcen said...

WHO DEY!!!! Life is good for those of us who are Reds and Bengals fans today. (Overall for the Reds, not so much, but we try to be loyal anyway:-) I think this is our year in the football realm. Stay healthy, Carson! Beth you are going to have to share him with me! What a cutie patootie! Trish

Beth and Jeremy Glass said...

Sooo true.....Even though I am not sure that I can bring myself to share:-)

DixieLynnB said...

Hey Girls, Don't get too excited about your little boys kicking the football around. You just may have to face some real men , or should I say fish,in the playoffs (Dolphins)Ha!!

Anonymous said...

Even though we moved away from Ohio we still follow the Reds. We are still loyal fans.